Sunday, June 4, 2017

New Apps - changing the face of Family HIstory Research


I am always looking for new innovative technology to make the research more intriguing.  I feel like if I get excited about an app, my enthusiasm will be contagious!  On that vein, I will forge ahead and scout them out for you.  I'll do this as a series - so whenever you see the Subject New Apps.....you will know what this is about.

Today, James Tanner, who works in Family History in Provo and Mesa turned me on to a new app called "All the stories"

http://familysearch.org/apps/

search:

Here are the steps for success:  https://familysearch.org/apps/all-the-stories
Click on GET STARTED


They have several apps which can help you - In the search area type in All The Stories.

They will have you log into Family Search through their portal.  Click on any blue DOT and find out about your family.
On the left is a list of all your ancestors with a description of who it is in your family who was famous enough to get their biography written down.





LINK TO OUR PRESENTATION ON:  FIND TAKE AND TEACH

LINK TO OUR NEW WARD FAMILY HISTORY TEMPLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment