Wouldn't you like to say, "We have 35% increased activity this month with 7 Consultants actively calling and scheduling appointments to go over the Consultant Planner with the members. Last Month we taught 6 people to add a memory and source their records this month we taught 11". This month we got 12 fan charts on the walls of inactive members so they can bond with their ancestors".
This template will allow you to get the numbers and every month, when the Consultants share the template on a Onedrive.com - they can make calls, find out information and log it here. At the Bottom, it tallies all the logistical information and when you click on report, it shows a printable report that is already formatted.
This template allows for the Lead TFHC to print a report at the end of the month just by clicking on the tab at the bottom
IMPROVED WARD FAMILY HISTORY TEMPLATE
2. When you add your consultant's names at the bottom of the template at F494 they become a drop down list
in the top of the template so that they can document with their own name as they work with people
3. You can choose what skills you want your Ward to learn, these are at the bottom of this report and they form a drop down list of skills that the Consultant worked with, which he or she can click on to update the file.
4. It will also keep track of:
1. how many fan charts we have placed in homes,
2. how many people need someone to help them do ordinances,
3. How many people learned how to upload a Memory (picture, story, audio file of relative interview)
4. How many people learned to properly source their documentation.
5. And for leadership, who has expressed an interest in wanting to help others learn how to do family history.
6. Opportunities to see the need for training of Consultants, when they pass off a member because they didn't know how to train in an area.
Now you have numbers to talk about in Ward Council. You just became a Hero for your Ward. Don't you feel great?
This has been a great help to other Stakes - I hope you will let me know how it is improving yours!
Here are the instructions in a Powerpoint Format
Here are the instructions in a PDF format
When you access the template, make sure you download it first to your Excel and save it as your ward template first. So you have a back up if needed
LINK TO OUR TEMPLATE ON ONEDRIVE.COM
Email us at email@example.com - let us know how you are doing!