I am always looking for new innovative technology to make the research more intriguing. I feel like if I get excited about an app, my enthusiasm will be contagious! On that vein, I will forge ahead and scout them out for you. I'll do this as a series - so whenever you see the Subject New Apps.....you will know what this is about.
Today, James Tanner, who works in Family History in Provo and Mesa turned me on to a new app called "All the stories"
http://familysearch.org/apps/
search:
Here are the steps for success: https://familysearch.org/apps/all-the-stories
| Click on GET STARTED |
| They have several apps which can help you - In the search area type in All The Stories. |
| They will have you log into Family Search through their portal. Click on any blue DOT and find out about your family. On the left is a list of all your ancestors with a description of who it is in your family who was famous enough to get their biography written down. LINK TO OUR PRESENTATION ON: FIND TAKE AND TEACH LINK TO OUR NEW WARD FAMILY HISTORY TEMPLATE |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I can not see your address to reply - please email me at meyerandmeyerconsulting@gmail.com - Thanks