Sunday, April 8, 2018

Helps for Temple and Family History Consultants and Members doing Family History


We are presently training Consultants on how to use the consultant planner. 

Have been hearing a lot about Consultants who are lacking training. 

This planner allows you to cut your research time in 1/2 and conduct the one on one, spirit led, heartfelt family history experience for not only your patron but yourself the way that the First Presidency has asked. 

The link to the actual pdf will be on this site and once you have that, you can click on the links which will take you directly to videos to watch when you are at home and forget the steps. 
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjS2RGb0p-4PhDHtnpMQcjBQvgWP

When you train someone, please make sure to give them a packet like this.

Then, ask them who they will share this with!










How and why to use the Consultant Planner

We were hearing things like:
I haven't been trained.
I don't know what to do?
What am I supposed to be doing with my time in this calling?

Ahh...the answers are below

Print out these flip cards, 
connect them with a ring, (I laminate mine)
Follow the steps until they are firmly in your mind, but always make a copy for the person you are training.













1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    By "packet" do you mean the 5 pages you have here? Also, the "flip cards". I'm not sure what you are referring to? Again, do you mean these 5 pages?

    ReplyDelete

I can not see your address to reply - please email me at meyerandmeyerconsulting@gmail.com - Thanks

Happy New Year - 2026 - Need a hand up for Family History Organization in your Ward or Stake?

  Happy New Year!      May you have and record lots of Family History Moments in 2026! From Ted and Karen Meyer naswfamilyhistory@gmail.com ...