Sunday, December 23, 2018

Setting your Family History Goals for your Stake or Ward

 
Sign up for our Newsletter to end your FH worries! http://eepurl.com/cZDKYn


Start January 2019 off with a bang!  

After reading this newsletter, you will be prepared to start working on your Ward Family History Plans for your Stake High Counselor to roll into a report for your Stake President.


Last April Area Presidencies were assigned to each of the six massive areas of the World. Our Area is called the North America South West Area. They do need to look at numbers as it happens to be a logical way to see what is working and what is not. Each quarter, your Stake Presidents need your plan for your Ward visions for planning and future budgets. 

      We hope this newsletter will help get your 2019 year off to a good start. Some Stake Presidents started requesting your plans for your wards back in September and October. We've never, to my knowledge had a forum for jotting down what was important in your vision for your Ward. By creating a plan, events to be held by each of our Auxiliaries will be documented, talked about, and put onto your Stake Calendar.

      You will each be able to coordinate activities for your events This newsletter will show you a template that you can input all the info from your Auxiliaries and when you submit it to your Stake High Counselor, he will love it! A lot of people are now using this and feel like their team is truly effective and cohesive. They FEEL more organized!  Let us know how we can improve upon it for you. 

The Link is below in the Newsletter - Interesting enough, I have Canva looking into their newsletter software for improvements.   This newsletter is great for browsing and deciding if you want to download the .pdf version.  You won't be able to click on any links here online, but if you download the .pdf version, you can click on links as you read.

PDF VERSION:   https://1drv.ms/b/s!AjS2RGb0p-4PiFDorJL2Ylall7Km

NASW NEWSLETTER FOR January 2019 by TedKarenMeyer


Discover Gather and Connect was the theme of last year's Roots Tech - wondering what the theme will be this year.  I know as a convert, I was particularly moved by the "I belong" commercials.  Everytime I find that one of my ancestors was a Pioneer who struggled in the journey across the United States, I feel like I do belong.  Of course, as a Child of God, we all belong, but there is something different about a convert realizing that the church that they chose to join is also one that their ancestors loved.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gives us many opportunities to get to know our ancestors.  I hope you enjoy this deck called Discover, Gather and Connect....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can not see your address to reply - please email me at meyerandmeyerconsulting@gmail.com - Thanks

Happy New Year - 2026 - Need a hand up for Family History Organization in your Ward or Stake?

  Happy New Year!      May you have and record lots of Family History Moments in 2026! From Ted and Karen Meyer naswfamilyhistory@gmail.com ...